20 Questions To Qualify Your Leads
Use the following questions to help you qualify your prospects to ensure they are a good fit for your business.
By qualifying your prospects, you will find they are more likely to stay engaged with your programs and offerings for the long-term than those who have not been qualified, and are a poor fit. Take some time to think about how you can incorporate these questions in your current qualification process!
1. Why are you looking to join a training program now? What triggered your decision to join? What’s made this so urgent or important?
2. What experiences, good and bad, have you had with other fitness programs? What do you want to be different this time?
3. What results do you expect to see from the work we do in our programs?
4. What are your personal goals?
5. What’s your most important and urgent priority?
6. What’s keeping you from overcoming or your challenges?
7. What have you been doing to overcome this challenge?
8. What have you done in the past that you would like to be doing today?
9. What do you want to be the best at?
10. What’s is the value of your health and fitness?
11. Are your current efforts showing results?
12. What do you struggle with most?
13.How could you improve your relationship with health and fitness?
14.How did you discover us? Have you taken the time to look at similar services?
15. Who’s involved in making the decision?
16. If you don’t join this program, how will you meet your goal? What will you do?
17.How will you determine if we have been successful?
18. If you don’t reach your goals, how will it affect your life?
19. If we are able to help you reach your goals, how much is that worth to your quality of life?
20. What makes you lose sleep at night? Or what do you need so you can sleep at night?