20 Questions To Qualify Your Leads
Use the following questions to help you qualify your prospects to ensure they are a good fit for your business.
When you use these questions as a part of a sales conversation framework, you will find that prospects feel more understood and are more willing to open up about their situation more. When you do a good job qualifying prospects, they are more likely to stay engaged with your programs and offerings for the long-term than those who have not been qualified and are a poor fit. Take some time to think about how you can incorporate these questions in your current sales process!
- Why are you looking to join a training program now? What triggered your decision to join? What’s made this so urgent or important?
- What experiences, good and bad, have you had with other fitness programs? What do you want to be different this time?
- What results do you expect to see from the work we do in our programs?
- What are your personal goals?
- What’s your most important and urgent priority?
- What’s keeping you from overcoming or your challenges?
- What have you been doing to overcome this challenge?
- What have you done in the past that you would like to be doing today?
- What do you want to be the best at?
- What is the value of your health and fitness?
- Are your current efforts showing results?
- What do you struggle with most?
- How could you improve your relationship with health and fitness?
- How did you discover us? Have you taken the time to look at similar services?
- Who’s involved in making the decision?
- If you don’t join this program, how will you meet your goal? What will you do?
- How will you determine if we have been successful?
- If you don’t reach your goals, how will it affect your life?
- If we are able to help you reach your goals, how much is that worth to your quality of life?
- What makes you lose sleep at night? Or what do you need so you can sleep at night?
It is important to know that using a repeatable, reliable process to sell your services is the only way to predictably grow your business. Not only will it improve your conversion rates but it will allow you to train other members of your team to sell for you, giving you the freedom you need to focus on growing your business.
You can learn more by downloading our complimentary guide:
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CLOSING RATE IN THE NEW SELLING ENVIRONMENT:
5 Steps to Turn ‘Hit-and-Miss Appointments’ Into ‘Closing Conversations’
This guide will take you through the steps to becoming more familiar with your prospect in their current-state, and being comfortable having conversations with them that result in more closed sales.