How to Market Your Fitness Business
Do you know why your clients REALLY invest in your services?
Here’s a hint…
They aren’t buying sessions or even great training. They are buying results. The outcome that you deliver is what will attract more leads and clients to your business. It’s also what will help you charge what you’re worth and eliminate a lot of the price objections you get from leads.
Marketing the outcome you deliver and the problems that you solve for your potential clients allows you to grab their attention. You can speak directly to their needs and desires. Once you have their attention marketing your credentials, how you deliver your programs and all the bells and whistles of your business becomes a lot easier (and more effective)!
What you are marketing is an offer, one that allows your potential client to achieve their goals. Creating marketable offers, both Front End Offers and Core Offers, for your business could be the game changer that you’ve been seeking.
Here are 7 questions to help you nail down the marketability of your programs:
- What specific result can you promise and deliver to clients?
- What time frame can you deliver those results in?
- What challenge, obstacles or pain can you help them avoid (that are important to them)?
- What is that important to them?
- What are the top 5 benefits of someone will get from working with you?
- Is the result you’re promising and the time frame appealing for your target market?
- Does it stand out from your competitors claims and offers?
If you highlight the answers to these questions in your marketing you’ll start to attract more (and better) clients!
Need Help Getting More Clients?
Schedule a complimentary 60-Minute Discovery Call with an expert on the Fitness Revolution Team to help you find a solution to your growth challenges. On this call, you’ll be able to uncover the obstacles holding you back from reaching your goals and put a plan in place to overcome them. It’s time to end the guesswork and frustration so that you finally create the income and business you want.