14 Questions To Help You Get More Personal Training Clients
The success of your marketing and ability to get more personal training clients for your business rely on your ability to create a message that resonates with your Ideal Client.
One of the easiest ways to figure out what to say in your marketing and learn how you can help your Ideal Clients choose your business over the competition is to ask! But, many personal trainers simply assume they know what their clients want and end up missing the mark.
Interview 5-10 of your current clients with this 14 questions to get more personal training clients:
- What did you hire us for in the first place?
- Why did you choose us?
- What do we do for you that other businesses don’t?
- What do you feel ike is missing from the fitness industry as a whole?
- What could we do that would WOW you?
- What do you find yourself simply putting up with when it comes to the fitness industry?
- What would you do if you owned a business like mine?
- Where would you search for a service like mine?
- What would you search for? What would you type into Google?
- How did you originally find out about us?
- What companies do you admire and refer to the most
- What’s the one thing that you love about what our company does?
- If you referred us to a friend, what would you say about us?
- What’s the biggest challenge you face with [result they want] right now?
The answers to these questions will turn into marketing gold for your business!
Need Some Help Getting More Clients?
Get hundreds of resources, modules and a complete marketing curriculum inside of The Academy! The Academy is the #1 resource for fitness business owners to discover the secrets to attracting more clients, increasing profits and creating systems to run their business.